We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Is your home suffering through electrical problems but you can’t figure out where they are coming from? Don’t hesitate to call us.
If you’re older home is unable to keep up with the sometimes intense electrical demands of the 21st century, then call us for an electric service panel upgrade
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Then you need an electric lighting upgrade! Call us today.
Faulty wiring, downed power lines, and an overabundance of appliances can overwhelm your electrical system and spell trouble for your home’s power.
Don’t fall victim to frequent power outages and call up us who can supply you with a generator that will never call it quits on you.
Install a Ceiling Fan
A ceiling fan is always a great choice for cooling a room. It is usually the first thing you see when entering a room and can range from sleek and trendy to standard and traditional.
Outdoor and Motion Lighting
One of the most popular trends in home care in recent years is outdoor motion-sensor lighting.
Digital Thermostat Installation
With energy costs from utilities going up every year, it is more important to than ever to keep heating and cooling costs controlled.
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured